We are building our team to better serve Sur Ron community. If you like power sports, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In our company, we love cycling and the experiences that electric bikes are able to deliver. We believe in the future of electric bikes. As our bike Technician, you’re as good with people as you are with your hands. After all, it’s your job to interact with customers, assess their needs, and then setup, repair, and maintain their equipment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain exceptional experience in a varied and fast-paced environment.
- Maintain second level support.
- Provide training courses to dealers for repair and service.
- Manage parts and accessories database.
- Perform service and repairs on a variety of makes and models of bikes.
- Assist in daily operations, including inventory management and repairs.
- Deliver professional, accessible and friendly service to our diverse customer base.
- Complete assignments and projects to meet our high quality standards.
- Collect and analyze feedbacks from consumers.
- Any additional tasks that insure excellent customer service and outstanding value.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of electric bike and motorcycle technology, accessories, and parts.
- Highly competent in bike repair, diagnosis, and maintenance.
- Must have a minimum M2 license.
- Experienced mechanic with minimum 4+ years of experience working on bikes or motorcycles in a professional environment.
- Valid certification for e-bike/motorcycle technician or equivalent license (required)
- Motorcycle Mechanic Trade Certification
- DEC in mechanical engineering (preferred)
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working with electric parts of vehicles.
- Knowledge and experience working with Sur-Ron or any other relevant brand is considered an asset.
- Desire and capacity to continually learn and increase skills and abilities, develop professionally, keep up with new technologies.
- Friendly, approachable, and customer-oriented.
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- A positive and professional attitude and a consistent work ethic, must be self-motivated and work well alone as well as on a team.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Must be bilingual. (French and english)